Today, is raining, not just raining. But pouring cats and dogs, great time to indulge in a very spicy 🌶, aromatic homemade tortillas, filled with cooked spicy potatoes and Okra, served with Roasted Chicken, yogurt, (with cilantro, Jalapeno, toasted black cumin seeds grounds and pink Himalayan salt.). Are you coming for 🥘 Dinner?
3 cups of water
1/2 cube of butter
1,5 Cups of hot water
3 big red potatoes, sliced
2 cups chipped okra/ keep dry
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive oil
1/2 cup of Red Wine
1 /2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek
4 Bay leaves
8 OZ Yogurt/ Plain
2 Thai 🌶 chilis
1 bunch Cilantro
1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons of fresh grounded Garlic
1 pound cubed Chicken brast
1 Red onion
1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Make a well with flour, or just add water, 1 teaspoon of Olive oil mix, well and lead, then roll it up with Saran Wrap to prove for 20 minutes,
Make Filling for Dough:
- Add 1 tablespoons Olive oil, heat add Bay leaves, mustard seed and Fenugreek toad, add sliced potatoes, 1/2 of salt, 1/2 garlic, 1/2 salt& 1/2 Cayenne pepper, cook 8-10 minutes them add Okra, cook uncovers another 8-10 minutes till all soft.
- Roll out proven dough cut into small / baseball sizes., then roll these Baseballs and add filling to each ball then roll them into tortillas using a rolling pin,
- Take filled tortillas place on a flat iron pan or sauce pan, cook the tortillas by turning over and allowing each of them to rise, once coked brush with butter
In god processor add 1/4? teaspoon of garlic, pinch of salt, Thai chili, all Cilantro 1/2 onions, blend and set aside to garnish Lamb
- Heat pan add Olive oil, add Garlic salt, Cayenne pepper whole black pepper corns and onion, roast add washed cubed Chicken Breast cook 10 minutes, then add wine, and cook till tender, wash and a Garnish with Mint leaves.
- Add Chops yogurt and Tortillas and serve warm
Let me know your thoughts….