Lets Talk Shrimp,
- Great for Immune System, due to astaxanthin, which gives shrimp its red color
• Great Antioxidant Keeps radical cells at bay, due to Selenium and high content of B12. Most of us are pretty novice when it comes to thyroid functions, Shrimp has Choline, copper and iodine, Selenium is a very important mineral when it comes to fighting inflammation.
• Raises your HDL, (High Density Protein) Good Cholesterol.
• Promotes Brain Health, contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids
• Keeps Inflammation away, due to Selenium,
• Helps Keeps Alzheimer’s disease, in check, due to being rich in Selenium.
• Wild Shrimp Is the only Shrimp to Be eaten.
Stay Away From:
Farm Raised ship from India, Peru, Thailand and China. These are warm countries and Shrimp, growers are not very clean, due to high profit margins and high demands, are apt to below standard situations. Since US does not allow antibiotics in farmed Shrimp, the unhealthy conditions allow these Shrimp to be not safe. •
It’s Totally ok to Farmed Shrimp and fish from Norway, Alaska, or other very cold parts of the world. Due to the water being very cold, does not allow bacteria and other fungus to grow. Though I always recommend Wild Shrimp. •
Best, Catch your own Wild Shrimp.