I am here to help, ask me whatever is bothering you… Good diets take time and since we all live in Bay Area its really tough to eat healthy and to be always paying attention. I hear traffic is crazy, its too expensive to buy healthy.. Who has time to cook..
My 5 Rules to life
Your Daily Regime: Follow Religiously
- Wake up early, 5 am and drink a glass of Hot water
- Get on your hands and knees and thank God
- Put feet in tennis shoes and get ready to kill it, Workout 30 minutes
- Shower & Get ready & Fix Lunch
- Check out your schedule and organize your day, visualize it being perfect
- Ready for bed 10 pm, No Exceptions
- 20-minute relaxation technique, breathing and simple sit-ups
- Drink a Glass of Hot water, make sure your tennis shoes are next to your bed
- Get on your knees and thank God for the day passed and to ask for and forgiveness and another beautiful productive day and forgiveness and another beautiful productive day
- Look at Schedule for tomorrow, Visualize and prepare it to be very successful
Change it to your priority, this is just a simple one, Tweak it to your requirements.